Julia was a student at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago from 1971-1976. She subsequently worked in photography and printmaking in Chicago, and then worked in graphic design on her return to London.
However her main interest has always been painting to which she devotes herself to entirely.
Her paintings are a direct confrontation of a visual experience depicting an image that is constantly in the process of changing. She strives to recreate a pictorial space with the intrinsic rhythms of mountains, sky, light and dark that are found in a landscape.
Julia lives and works in London and the Languedoc Roussillon.
- Comparaisons Art en Capital 2020
- Artcite19eme septembre - octobre 2019
- Artcite 18eme mai 2019
- GaleriePeinture Fraiche 29 May - 16 June 2018
- ASC Gallery November 2016
- Discerning Eye November 2016
- Peinture Fraiche Paris March 2016
- Discerning Eye November 2015
- A side B side Gallery Curated by Tinsel Edwards October 2015
- ZAP Summer Show 2015
- Creekside Open chosen by Richard Deacon June 2015
- ASC Gallery April 2015
- Discerning Eye Chosen by Dr Giles Brown November 2014
- Recursive October 2014
- Solo Show ASC Gallery Space Bond House October 2014
- Hays Galleria Summer 2014
- Zeitgeist Summer Show 2014
- ASC Gallery Summer 2013
- Zeitgeist Arts Summer 2013
- Zeitgeist Arts Open Autumn 2013
- Gallery in the Park Southwark Autumn 2013